Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets
OverviewMelaka Bird Park, hailed as the first open aviary bird park in Malacca, is built on a 1.8 hectare site at the Botanical Garden in Ayer Keroh, Malacca. It has the largest aviary in Malaysia and will be the only bird park to house such a large collection of Malaysian bird species. With nearly 700 bird species calling the lands and waterways of Malaysia home, the bird park aims to protect every species and educate the public by hosting a number of educational and recreational programmes.
Know More about this tourThe exterior of Melaka Bird Park is impressive: it resembles a downscaled stadium with plenty of greenery and a massive model of a parrot perched on a welcome sign. A pond and mini river (with a few fish swimming inside) is also built with wooden bridges leading to the entrance.
Entering the massive aviary, visitors are greeted with a beautiful view of the inhabitants of Melaka Bird Park. The cascading waters from an artificial waterfall provide a calming environment while the high walkways are set up for visitors to walk around where the birds are flying and perching in the trees. At a height of 12 metres and with a length of 108 metres, the skywalk is accessible via stairs or elevator. For visitors who get the occasional vertigo, a few feathered friends can be seen on the ground floor, namely colourful mandarin ducks and a few swans swimming in the miniature river.
The Melaka Bird Park also houses a number of birds from other regions such as South America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Aside from the free flying birds, giant aviary and canopy walk, Melaka Bird Park also offer beautiful and natural surroundings of the Ayer Keroh forest. The spacious boardwalk and cascading waterways in the park makes for a relaxing and tranquil activity with family and friends. If you are an aspiring photographer, the Melaka Bird Park provides beautiful views filled with colourful birds and lush greenery.
Inclusions for Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets
- Entrance fee: Melaka Bird Park
Exclusions for Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets
- Food & Beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Opening Hour: Monday Sunday 9am 6pm
Kindly note that no outside food & beverages are allowed in any of our attractions.
All rates stated exclude tram ride, gift shop and F&B outlets within the attractions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.