Melaka Thousands Tales Of Adventure Admission Tickets
OverviewBrace yourself for an adventure of a lifetime as you join Sinbad, the swashbuckling sailor of the seven seas and captain of Nomad, on a perilous adventure to defeat the evil Shaman and his army of ghouls to save the world.
Know More about this tourEstablished in 2016, Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventures provides unique entertainment for the whole family. Combining the latest interactive 7D cinema technology with themed escape challenges and break-the-code puzzles, this simulated indoor adventure traces the enchanting and perilous voyage of Sinbad and offers a family-friendly alternative during your stay in Melaka, the historic city of Malaysia. For some thrilling adventures you can be absorbed into the mysterious voyages of Sinbad and his crew. Break the secret code and escape from the strangling traps of each room to progress to the next level. This is also for a family fun-based. Sign up for this fun and exciting adventure that is designed for the whole family. Work together as a team to overcome the challenges and secure the final victory against the Evil Shaman.
Inclusions for Melaka Thousands Tales Of Adventure Admission Tickets
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Melaka Thousands Tales Of Adventure Admission Tickets
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Opening Hours: Monday Sunday 10:00am 7:00pm
Repurchase of ticket is required for any ticket loss
The Management of Melaka Thousand Tales Of Adventures reserves the absolute right to impose full charges on the total number of ticket reserved for any last minute cancellation or absence on the day of tickets booked and in the event payment has been made, The Management of Melaka Thousand Tales Of Adventures shall be entitled to forfeit the payment made therein.
Child denotes those aged from 4 years old (3 feet height) to 12 years old and proof of age is required.
FREE admission for children below 4 years old and they must be accompanied by adult at all times during their visit at Melaka Thousand Tales Of Adventures.
The Management of Melaka Thousand Tales Of Adventures reserves the absolute right at its own discretion to carry out any upgrading and renovation work as and when it deemed necessary.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.