Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets
OverviewAn unique exhibition space within Malacca City, where visitors can step into an inverted version of a modern Malaysian house. While Malacca City is well-frequented for its historical landmarks, Jonker Street, as well as the unique Peranakan culture and delicacies, Upside Down House Melaka is a relatively new addition to its list of family-friendly attractions.
Know More about this tourThe Melaka Upside Down House is set within a two-storey shophouse, the gallery is divided into a living room, kitchen, playroom, master bedroom, and bathroom, all of which are fitted with air-conditioning, interior dcor, and life-sized furniture which is firmly screwed to the ceiling. Stepping into Upside Down House Melaka can be quite disorienting as first, but its a great place for snapping unique pictures thanks to its vibrant background and array of gravity-defying props such as televisions, sofa, tables, and replicas of local snacks. There are also staff who can help take photos and suggest the best poses during your visit. Upside Down House Melaka is set along Jalan Plaza Mahkota, just a five-minute walk away from Menara Taming Sari Tower.
Inclusions for Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets
- Entrance Fees-Melaka Upside Down House
Exclusions for Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Opening Hours: Monday Thursday 10:00am 7:00pm Friday Sunday 10:00 9:00pm
CHILD denotes age from above 90 cm in height and below 12 years old. Admission is complimentary for child below 90
cm in height.
MODIFICATION: Please note that Upside Down House Gallery Melaka reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to the
terms and conditions without prior notice.
RENOVATION WORKS: Upside Down House Gallery Melaka reserves the right at its own discretion to carry out renovations
and/or upgrading works as and when deemed necessary.
FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food and drinks allowed within Upside Down House Gallery Melaka.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.