Melbourne Airport Shuttle: Airport To Melbourne CBD One-Way
OverviewBook an airport shuttle and take the stress out of getting to and from Melbourne airport. For cost effective, reliable and professional service look no further. This shuttle service operates to and from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne City and a 1.8-mile (3km) radius, 365 days a year.
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis airport shuttle, operates to and from Melbourne Airport 365 days a year. As it is shared shuttle it does take a little more time than a direct trip in a taxi but the savings definitely more than make up for it.
From the Airport the shuttle collects passengers approximately every 15 to 20 minutes when demand calls for it. The service operates on the basis that the customers need to collect all luggage and then call the office when they are ready to travel. The friendly operations team will note your arrival and have a bus at the airport to pick you up shortly after your call (usually there is already a bus there).
The service from the airport starts at 6:00am and the last service to leave the airport is at 6:00pm daily.
Inclusions for Melbourne Airport Shuttle: Airport To Melbourne CBD One-Way
- One-way shared transfer
- Transfers to Melbourne CBD and various other suburbs with in a 1.8-mile (3km) radius of Melbourne City
- Services flights arriving into Melbourne Airport between 6am-6pm
Exclusions for Melbourne Airport Shuttle: Airport To Melbourne CBD One-Way
- Address's and hotels not located inside the coverage area
- Food and drinks
- Flights arriving into Melbourne Airport outside 6am-6pm
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may incur additional charges(AU$10), please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. We make exceptions for laptop bags and handbags etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two
- The Official 'Neighbours' Tour of Ramsay Street
- Private Tour: Great Ocean Road Helicopter Tour from Melbourne
- Phillip Island Wildlife Tour and Penguin Parade Afternoon Departure from Melbourne
- Melbourne Street Art Tour