Melbourne Beer And Brewery Tour
OverviewDiscover a range of great brews on this comprehensive tour of small and large breweries in Melbourne with a local expert guide. Learn about Australia’s beer heritage from your expert guide as you taste beer and food throughout the city. Visit a range of locations, ranging from long-established Aussie powerhouses to pioneering craft breweries. Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience.
Know More about this tourEach tour will stop off at four venues, including brewpubs, tasting rooms and beer gardens, who serve up a wide range of lagers and ales, fruit beers, seasonal, speciality brews and even the occasional cider. The itinerary for each tour is chosen to minimize travel time and maximize customer enjoyment and is unique for each tour. This style of flexible, relaxed touring ensures you are not bound by strict time limitations at each venue and can enjoy an ad-hoc tasting of beers out of the bright tanks; stop off for an extra speciality beer and take into account special events and brewing schedules. Some of the breweries we visit regularly include Two Birds Brewery, Moon Dog Brewery, Stomping Ground Brewery, The Crafty Squire, Craft and Co, Temple Brewery and the Brunswick Street Ciderhouse amongst others.
Inclusions for Melbourne Beer And Brewery Tour
- Very generous beer tasting sessions.
- Lunch (nom nom nom).
- Drinks included (glug glug glug).
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water.
Exclusions for Melbourne Beer And Brewery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Venues visited may include:
Carlton & United Breweries: Take a guided tour of the brewery, which has produced some of Australia’s most famous beers for more than 100 years. Learn about the brewery's history on your tour before stopping into the Carlton Brewhouse to sample six of the brews.
James Squire Brewhouse: A state-of-the-art craft brewery. Enjoy a generous tasting paddle of six of the regular or seasonal/specialty beers. Need more than beer for lunch? Sink your teeth into a delicious pub lunch with your complimentary drink.
Temple Brewery: Check out one of Melbourne's newest breweries for a tasting session of the extensive beer list. Along with amazing beers, Temple experiments with barrel-aged ales and fruit sours. The staff even collaborates with other brewers, plus takes suggestions from fans. Belly up to the bar to taste a beer or two, with food to accompany the drinks.
Moon Dog Brewery: Known for pushing the boundaries with some of the most interesting and entertaining beers in town, this brewery produces brews such as bloody mary beer, spiced pumpkin ales, cherry stouts, sours and barley wines.
Mountain Goat Brewery: Located in Richmond, this is a popular craft brewery where you'll enjoy a paddle or beer before making your way back to Melbourne.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend closed-toe shoes
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available - other dietary requirements please ask.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.