OverviewSee more of Melbourne in a few hours than most see in days.Get your bearings as you explore Melbournes grooviest streets, parks, shops, cafes, street art, rooftop bars, hidden laneways and multicultural neighbourhoods on a Melbourne bike tour.Experience Melbourne hospitality and sample some gourmet treats on this leisurely ride with a local guide. Its the perfect way to start any Melbourne visit.
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour Melbourne bike tour starts and finishes from in Federation Square, on the riverbank level near the Riverland Bar. After being fitted out with a light 21-speed hybrid bike and a brief safety talk you'll head off to explore Melbourne's famous sports prectinct, the city's best bars, shops, markets, street art and multicultural neighbourhoods.
This tour, designed by Melbourne journalist and photographer Murray Johnson, includes a colourful commentary which will leave you with a local perspective and understanding of what makes Melbourne tick... as well as how to get the most out of your visit.
The Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook's Cottage, Parliament Theatre District and stately cathedrals are all part of the tour, but the main focus is Melbourne's coolest streets and neighbourhoods around Fitzroy, heavily influenced by nearby Melbourne University.
You'll stop for coffee and cakes in Little Italy, a delicious lunch at the 140-yearold Queen Victoria Market and other stops may include Melbourne's best ice cream shop and secret world-class croissanterie!
The tour ends with an exploration of Melbourne's famous laneways... rounding out a diverse, sociable, healthy and tasty 4-hour city adventure.
Tours depart daily with a maximum of 8 riders. You can store your belonging at the departure point. Bikes in a variety of sizes will be provided. Lunch is included, as well as copy and cakes in Little Italy.
Inclusions for Melbourne Bike Tour From Federation Square
- Bike tour
- Local guide
- Coffee and cake
Exclusions for Melbourne Bike Tour From Federation Square
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.