Melbourne Blues Brothers Evening Cruise
OverviewEnjoy boat chases (instead of cars) involving the Historic Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat and music performances by loved performers with appearances of the Blues Brothers cover band. They will be covering the memorable performances of the musical featuring songs from the 60's, 70's and 80's including songs of Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Cab Calloway, Ray Charles and John Lee Hooker .
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAfter another release from prison, Jake reunites with his brother, Elwood and their band, with one "Mission from God": to take you on a 4-hour boat cruise around the stunning views of Port Philip Bay to reminisce about the legendary The Blues Brothers' movie, directed by John Landis in 1980.
Boat chases (instead of cars) involving the HistoricLady Cutler Melbourne Showboatand music performances by the loved performerswith appearances of the Blues Brothers cover band. They will be covering the memorable performances of the musical featuring songs from the 60's, 70's and 80's including songs ofAretha Franklin, James Brown,Cab Calloway,Ray CharlesandJohn Lee Hooker.
- A 4-hour cruise(includes boarding and disembarking time) from Docklands to Port Melbourne, Williamstown and St.Kilda Beach
- Classic Blues Brothers performance on upper deck andDJon main deck to dance the night away
- Hot food and drinks are available on board! Bar closes 30 minutes before end of cruise
Inclusions for Melbourne Blues Brothers Evening Cruise
Exclusions for Melbourne Blues Brothers Evening Cruise
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
- Private Transfer Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport
- Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two
- The Official 'Neighbours' Tour of Ramsay Street
- Private Tour: Great Ocean Road Helicopter Tour from Melbourne