OverviewVisit the beautiful Botanic Gardens and experience a relaxing punt ride on Ornamental Lake. Continue to the trendy bayside suburbs of St Kilda and Brighton with time for afternoon tea and take photos of the iconic bathing boxes. This is a great tour for those with limited time to explore Melbourne or for those who are also curious to learn about the beachside suburbs of Melbourne.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourTour the highlights of Melbourne from its gardens to its famous shopping precincts, cultural icons and Melburnian lifestyle. City fringe inner suburbs offer a treasure trove of vintage finds, boutiques and eclectic eateries.
Drive past iconic sights and suburbs such as Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre, Arts Centre, Docklands, Docklands Stadium, Bolte Bridge, Port Melbourne, Fashionable Elwood and Albert Park Lane.
Finish up your afternoon visiting the Shrine of Remembrance or Royal Botanic Gardens, Acland Street in St Kilda - a mix of funky bars, amazing cake shops and boutique shops and a photo stop at the colourful Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes.
Inclusions for Melbourne City Afternoon Tour With Punting At The Gardens
- Punting Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board coach
Exclusions for Melbourne City Afternoon Tour With Punting At The Gardens
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Spirit Of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Yarra Valley Wine And Winery Tour From Melbourne
- Melbourne Zoo General Entry Ticket
- Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour With Optional Yarra Cruise
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour From Melbourne
- Puffing Billy Steam Train, Yarra Valley And Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Private Melbourne Tour By Bicycle
- Yarra Valley - Museums And Wineries
- Farm Experience And Gold
- Jewish Melbourne