Melbourne City Full-Day Tour Including Lanes And Arcades Walk
OverviewEnjoy the best of Melbourne on this walking and sightseeing coach tour of the city's major landmarks, popular eating hot spots, laneways, arcades and trendy inner suburbs. You professional guide will take you on a coach tour to view Melbourne's iconic attractions followed by a walking tour of the cities popular laneways and arcades. This is a great tour for those with limited time to explore Melbourne or for those who are also curious to learn about the beachside suburbs of Melbourne.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHop on board your premium coach with your experienced driver/guide and travel around the city of Melbourne. Sightseeing includes:
This morning half-day tour also includes plenty of stops to ensure that you get the perfect holiday snap. Your first stop isa guided walking tour through the city, starting from Bourke Street Mall, travel through Block Arcade, Royal Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street. Learn about the history and culture of Melbourne city.
The walking tour is followed by a stop to the Fitzroy Gardens. At Fitzroy Gardens there is time to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (at own expense) or explore the flower filled conservatory in the gardens.
The tour will then conclude with time to snap up a bargain or grab a coffee and a donut at the vibrant Queen Victoria Market. There is plenty of time to walk around and take in this very cosmopolitan atmosphere. On Mondays and Wednesdays the market is closed, in lieu of this, you will instead visit the Shrine of Remembrancewhere there is time to walk around the gardens or stop for some morning tea.
After a brief stop to get lunch (own expense), jump back on board your coach for an afternoon visiting; Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre, Arts Centre, Docklands, Docklands Stadium, Bolte Bridge, Port Melbourne, Fashionable Elwood and Albert Park Lane.
Finish up your afternoon visiting the Shrine of Remembrance or Royal Botanic Gardens, Acland Street in St Kilda - a mix of funky bars, amazing cake shops and boutique shops and a photo stop at the colourful Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes.
Inclusions for Melbourne City Full-Day Tour Including Lanes And Arcades Walk
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board coach
Exclusions for Melbourne City Full-Day Tour Including Lanes And Arcades Walk
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
- Private Transfer Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport
- Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two
- The Official 'Neighbours' Tour of Ramsay Street