Make the most of your time in Melbourne and see all the citys main attractions in the morning and explore Phillip Island in the afternoon. On this small-group tour with no more than 12 participants, youll discover Melbourne at a relaxed pace with your local expert guide, then travel to Phillip Island in the afternoon. Visit a farm on Churchill Island, see koalas at the Koala Conservation Centre, walk the boardwalks at Nobbies. End your exploration of Phillip Island at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade and watch the little penguins waddle up the beach .
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, youll begin your small-group tour of Melbourne, a city of contrasts, world famous sporting arenas and historic gardens. Be dazzled by the sights of Australias most vibrant city and learn about Melbournes fascinating history from your expert guide.
Your Melbourne city tour includes Federation Square, the MCG (the Melbourne Cricket Ground) and the world-famous sporting precinct, St Patricks Cathedral, Albert Park Lake, home of the Formula One Australia Grand Prix, and St Kilda Beach. The final stop on your Melbourne city tour is Eureka Skydeck 88 to take in the 360 views across the city, Port Phillip Bay and out to the Dandenong Ranges and the Yarra Valley.
After free time to explore the area and enjoy one of the many cafes and restaurants in the area, youll be collected from the Eureka Tower to start your road trip to Phillip Island.
Your unforgettable journey to Phillip Island will commence with a visit to the tiny Churchill island, a historic working farm where you will hear about the lives of the first settlers to the region.
Next, visit the Koala Conservation Centre for a guaranteed up-close encounter with koalas in their natural habitat. You are also likely to meet some wallabies and echidnas along the way.
Continue to Nobbies for a stroll along the boardwalk and see the waves crashing on the dramatic Phillip Island coastline. You may also spot seals and penguin nests. If you are traveling in the summer months, youll have some free time in the town of Cowes for a stroll along the beach or pier, browse the shops or perhaps try some local seafood (at own expense).
Any trip to Phillip Island is not complete without its black tie gala event: the Penguin Parade. Meander along the boardwalks to the viewing platform where you will see the adorable little penguins come ashore, decked out in their tuxedos as they hurry off to find their burrows.
Return to Melbourne after a great day of contrast. You tour will conclude with drop-off at your central Melbourne hotel between 8pm and 9:30pm, depending on season (later return in the summer).
Inclusions for Melbourne City Tour And Phillip Island In One Day
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Melbourne City Tour And Phillip Island In One Day
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum group size limited to 11
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.