Cruise the Yarra river to Flemington aboard a decorated cruiser. Youll be welcomed aboard with a glass of Australian sparkling wine, and during the cruise enjoy morning and afternoon tea, a gourmet buffet lunch and unlimited drinks. Study the form guide on the sun deck or just relax and admire the views. The fun doesn't stop when the races have finished, as the party continues with entertainment by our onboard DJ as you travel back to the Melbourne City Marina.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departing Melbourne City Marina, Melbourne Cup - Board at 9am for 9:30am departure, Derby Day and Oaks Day – Board at 10:30am for 11am departure
Departure Details :
Melbourne City Marina, Docklands,
Return Details :
Depart Flemington RacecourseMelbourne Cup - 5:30pm returning to Melbourne City Marina at 6.15pmDerby Day and Oaks Day - 6pm returning to Melbourne City Marina at 6:45pm
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Buffet lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:Flemington is the oldest and best-known racecourse in Australia with races held every year since 1840. The highlight of the racing calendar is the Spring Racing Carnival which features the main events of Derby Day, Oaks Day, Melbourne Cup and Stakes Day. Flowers, especially roses are an important part of the week's racing at Flemington, with each of the major race days having their own official flower.
Derby Day - Victoria Derby Day kicks off the Spring Racing Carnival in style. Traditionally black and white are worn on this day by women and morning suits by men. The flower of the day is a blue Corn Flower.
Melbourne Cup - It’s Melbourne Cup and time for the Race that stops a Nation! See fortunes won and lost and history made on the first Tuesday of November every year. Join in the fun and soak up the atmosphere as the entire nation stops to watch the Race at 3.00pm. The flower of the day is a Yellow Rose.
Oaks Day - Also known as ladies day, Oaks Day is more famous for “fashions on the field” than the horse racing! This is the time to dress to impress with large hats and fascinators. The flower of the day is a Pink rose.
- A decorated cruiser for the entire race day, docked adjacent to the entrance gate
- Return cruise to Flemington Racecourse from the Melbourne City Marina, Victor Harbour
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Selection of premium Australian red, white and sparkling wines, heavy and light beer, basic spirits, soft drinks, mineral water and orange juice
- Gourmet stand up fork buffet including a selection of seafood, cold platters, salads and desserts
- Television monitors for race viewing onboard
- Entertainment on the return back to the city
- General Admission is not included into the Flemington Racecourse
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passengers must be 18+ years old
Dress Code for Spring Racing is "Dress to Impress"
Men - collared shirts and dress shoes
Ladies - semi formal to formal
Please Note: strictly no denim