OverviewMelbourne Street Art Tours showcase the best of Melbourne's laneways and street art. As the tours are run entirely by street artists, they offer an authentic view into this underground art scene. Learn all about the stories behind the artists and the works, finishing up at the famous Blender Studios where you are treated to a cheese platter and drinks and have the opportunity to meet the studio artists.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourTours begin outside the 7-Eleven at Federation Square at 1.30pm each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The walking tour changes route regularly due to the ephemeral nature of street art. The tour duration is 3 hours including the Blender Studios visit.
Your expert guide will take you on a journey of Melbourne’s famous street art laneways as well as venturing off the beaten track to discover the CBD’s hidden treasures. Learn all about the artists and stories behind the artworks from artists directly involved in the scene.The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in the huge art studio warehouse.
A gourmet selection of market fresh produce, beer, wine and softdrinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space. The tour route will be modified and updated regularly, considering the ever-changing nature of Street Art.
Inclusions for Melbourne Street Art Tour
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
Exclusions for Melbourne Street Art Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.