Guests board the vessel from the infamous Central Pier in the Docklands, within minutes from a Melbourne tram stop and the Southern Cross station, greeted with a complimentary glass of champagne, wine or beer and hot/cold canaps. Once on board, the boat will cruise along the Yarra River, past it's unique shipping yards and out into the bays of Williamstown & St Kilda as a fine buffet lunch, with a selection of roasted meats, salads and seafood is served. A live musician will also entertain youwith a range of acoustic hits, as you cruise. Finish your day with a selection of petit desserts during tea and coffee service.
*** All dietary requirements (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Halal, FODMAP, allergies etc) can be catered for, pleaseemail any dietary requirements at least ten days before cruising. ***
- A 2.5 hour harbour cruise from Docklands to Williamstown with beautiful views of the city from the water (includes boarding and disembarking time)
- On arrival you will be greeted with a Glass of champagne and Hot & Cold canaps
- Seafood and Carvery Buffet with salads and bread
- A selection of Petit dessert canap with Tea and Coffee
- Relaxing Acoustic Music
- Drinks available to purchase from the main bar. Bar closes 30 minutes before end of cruise.
- Sunday 25th of March 2018
- Sunday 1st of April 2018
- Sunday 8th of April 2018
- Sunday 15th of April 2018
- Sunday 22nd of April 2018
- Sunday 29th of April 2018