Memorial Da Epopeia Do Descobrimento Admission Ticket With Guided Tour - Porto Seguro
OverviewTheattractionis a beautiful site that shows a bit of the story of the arrival of the Portuguese colonizers to Brazil. Your admission ticket includes a guide who will take you around a beautiful botanical garden, exhibits and a replica of a caravel that brought the Europeans.
Know More about this tourLocated on the beach of Cruzeiro, a few meters from the entrance clover of Porto Seguro, you will find an unforgettable attraction: the Memorial of the Epocaia do Descobrimento, a park where you can breathe history and culture. Built on the seafront, in an area of 20,000 m, this attraction has an immense botanical garden with typical restinga vegetation, a life-size replica of Nau Capitnia, the vessel that brought Pedro lvares Cabral and his crew to Brazil, and a main hall where the adventure of the Discovery of Brazil is told through the documents, objects and pieces exhibited in the place. To celebrate that meeting of cultures that was the Portuguese Epic, the descendants of Patax Indians are the guides who receive the visitor. Along the way they will give details about the colonization of the country, information about the native species found on the small trail in which the tour begins, and, for groups, tell the whole story in verse, in the language of string, in a rhythmic dialogue that It enchants tourists from all over Brazil. In the place can also be visited the replica of a Hollow, lodging typical of the Patax, with objects of daily use and instruments of hunting. The Nau Capitania can also be visited from the inside, and allows beautiful pictures of the whole park and surroundings.
Inclusions for Memorial Da Epopeia Do Descobrimento Admission Ticket With Guided Tour
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Memorial Da Epopeia Do Descobrimento Admission Ticket With Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.