OverviewMore than just music, discover the other side of Memphis, the darker side which has nothing to do with Elvis, rock 'n' roll or Soulsville! Hear chilling tales of Memphis' haunted history and supernatural going-ons during a 90 minute walking tour of the city.
Know More about this tour
Your guide will lead your Memphis Ghosts Walking Tour through the dark mysteries and supernatural experiences of some of Memphis' oldest landmarks, such as the Orpheum Theater, Cotton Row and Handy Park.
Explore the darker side of Memphis - named for the famed Egyptian City of the Dead - and hear chilling tales of the city's haunted heritage as told by friendly, professional storytellers and tour guides.
Put on your walking shoes and join a ghostly adventure in Memphis you will never forget. Approximate distance traveled on this walking tour is 1 mile.
Inclusions for Memphis Ghosts Walking Tour
- Guided Walking Tour
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for Memphis Ghosts Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.