Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission
OverviewExplore the birth of rock and soul music at the Memphis Rock n Soul Museum where extensive exhibits detail the musical pioneers who put Memphis on the map. Your admission ticket includes an audio guide that adds depth to the detailed displays, with more than 100 songs to make your toes tap as you take in the museum. Learn about blues, rock and soul music history as well as the development of Memphis itself as you dive into the fascinating stories that the museum brings to life.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourKnown as the Home of the Blues and the Birthplace of Rock n Roll, no trip to Memphis is complete without understanding its influence on music history, and the Memphis Rock n Soul Museum is the perfect place to delve into this legacy.
Make your own way to the museum, located on Beale St, which is famous for its blues music landmarks as well as watershed moments in civil rights history. Famous musicians including Muddy Waters, BB King, Louis Armstrong and Memphis Minnie played the nightclubs here from the 1920s onward, creating many of the sounds and stories that made Memphis a hotbed of musical innovation.
Leave plenty of time to take in the museums galleries, which feature instruments, stage costumes, artifacts and photographs. Captivating exhibits take visitors through a history that journeys from the rural areas of the Mississippi Delta to the bustling streets of the city, telling the story of Memphis and its music history in the process.
Your admission ticket includes an audio guide, which features more than 5 hours of information, including 100 songs. Your self-guided tour can be as detailed as you like, with your audio guide enhancing the experience of the museums excellent displays, including Rural Music, Coming to Memphis, Soul Music, Sun Records & Youth Culture, Social Changes and more.
Inclusions for Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission
- Admission ticket
- Audio guide
Exclusions for Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No food or flash photography
Benches available throughout for sitting. Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Memphis Trail Ride by Horseback
- Memphis City Tour with Sun Studio Upgrade
- Elvis Memories Sightseeing with Lunch in Memphis
- Taste of Downtown Memphis Food Tour
- Memphis Hop On and Hop Off Tour
- Memphis Puzzling Adventure
- Elvis Presley Birthplace Park in Tupelo with Transport from Memphis
- Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass