Mendoza City Tour
OverviewSituated at the foot of the Andes, Mendoza is the capital city of the Argentine province of the same name. On this afternoon city tour, you'll discover what makes it such a charming city as you visit its major landmarks, plazas and stadiums.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMendoza is undoubtedly one of the most interesting cities in all of Argentina. It harmoniously blends the natural beauty of mountains, rivers and fertile grape-growing fields with beautiful buildings and interesting architecture.
During this four-hour city tour with an English-speaking guide, you'll visit the historical area of Alameda and the famous General San Martin Park, which is considered one of the most important urban green areas in Argentina.
Next, you'll head to Cerro de la Gloria hill, Mundialista stadium and the Frank Romero Day amphitheater. In the vast amphitheater, you'll learn about the annual vintage wine festival.
Inclusions for Mendoza City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for Mendoza City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hidden Wineries of the Uco Valley
- Private Tour: Mendoza Wine with Driver and Guide
- Private Lujan Wine Tour with Gourmet Wine-Paired Lunch from Mendoza
- River Rafting in Mendoza
- Mountain Bike Adventure from Mendoza
- Spa Day at Termas de Cacheuta with Transport from Mendoza
- Villavicencio Natural Reserve Half-Day Tour from Mendoza