Mendoza Horseback Riding Tour With Traditional Argentine Asado
OverviewThis full-day tour takes you horseback riding in the Uco Valley, located in the middle of the Andes mountain range. Discover a unique Argentine landscape from the foothills of the Cordn del Plata (Silver Cord), and follow your experienced guide on a 3.5-hour ride while magnificent condors fly above. Enjoy breakfast at Quebrada del Condor (Condors Gorge) and complete your tour with a barbecue lunch. Round-trip hotel transport by minivan from Mendoza is included. Numbers are limited to 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins in the morning with hotel pickup in Mendoza. Aboard your comfortable minivan, drive through Villa Potrerillos, a village located 45 minutes away. Youll continue up to Quebrada del Condor, stopping at the panoramic viewpoint of Mirador de la Hoyada en route.
Approximately two hours after leaving Mendoza youll reach the gorge, where a traditional Argentine breakfast is served to your small group.
Once your guide offers a safety briefing and some instruction, settle onto your sturdy horse bred for stamina over mountainous terrain and follow along the rugged trail. Your 3.5-hour horseback ride starts at the foot of the Cordn del Plata, an Andean mountain range in the Uco Valley. Amid this breathtaking landscape of snowcapped peaks, wildlife abounds. Keep a lookout for llamas, foxes, hares, condors and other incredible birds throughout your horseback ride.
In the middle of the journey, stop for a break at the shore of a creek to enjoy an infusion of mate, a popular drink made from yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water. Then saddle up and follow ancient paths until your small group reaches a viewpoint. From 9,185 feet (2,800 meters) above sea level, youll appreciate the magnificent scenery, including the Cordn del Plata ridge and the Potrerillos Valley.
At the completion of your horseback ride in the late afternoon, dismount to enjoy an authentic Argentine asado (barbecue) for lunch.
Your full-day tour ends with return transport by minivan to your hotel in Mendoza.
Inclusions for Mendoza Horseback Riding Tour With Traditional Argentine Asado
- Local bilingual guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mendoza Horseback Riding Tour With Traditional Argentine Asado
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum number per group is 12 people
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.