Mendoza Small-Group Wine Tour With Gourmet Dinner Or LunchWrite a Review
OverviewA perfect day in Mendoza, you will visit a traditional winery and an industrial winery, and stop at an olive oil factory for some sampling on this guided tour. Taste three wines in each winery and every product that is produced in the olive oil factory. Then go to Club Tapiz and visit the old winery, restored in the Renaissance-style. See the cellar and learn the process of making sparkling wine. Visit the museum with the largest mural in Mendoza, painted by the important local artist, Sergio Roggerone. Finish the tour with a 5-course lunch or dinner.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourStart the tour with convenient pickup from your hotel by private vehicle. Your guide will welcome you and start the wine trip to Lujan de Cuyo. The first stop is the traditional winery, where you will learn about the wine process. Continue to the industrial winery, where you will visit the vineyard, walk between the plants, and have time to take the best pictures to Los Andes. Finish with a tasting of the wines.
Next, head to the olive oil factory where you will learn about the process, the benefits, and the different uses of olive oil. You will have the opportunity to taste every product in this historical house. The tour concludes at Club Tapiz Resort, a beautiful restaurant inside the vineyard, built in the style of Renaissance villa. Visit the old building, and the museum, and learn about the process for making sparkling wines. Go to the restaurant and enjoy a gourmet 5-course meal, made with natural and regional products from the Mendoza countryside.
Inclusions for Mendoza Small-Group Wine Tour With Gourmet Dinner Or Lunch
- 5-course dinner or lunch
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting (at olive oil factory)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mendoza Small-Group Wine Tour With Gourmet Dinner Or Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise of any other specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.