Mendoza Sparkling Wines Tour With Lunch
OverviewVisit three celebrated wineries — Cruzat, Chandon and Norton — to sample sparkling wine and learn what makes the fizzy vino from Mendoza distinctive. This wine region is renowned particularly for malbec wines, but your knowledgeable guide focuses on Argentina’s sparkling varieties. Culminate your tour with a showstopping 4-course meal at La Vid restaurant. Your small group, limited to 8 people, will enjoy a more intimate experience as you’re driven to each location by minivan.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourSince the early 2000s, Mendoza has become a renowned wine region, particularly for its malbec. Now the sparkling wines of the region are quickly catching up. Youll see what all the buzz is about on this 7-tour, which starts with hotel pickup.
Meet your guide aboard the minivan, heading south of the Rio Mendoza to the Perdriel wine region, which is located at the foot of the Cordon del Plata. Your first stop is the famed Cruzat winery, which makes its quaffable products from pinot noir and chardonnay grapes. The wines here have a full body and complexity with ripe aromas.
Learn about the Champenoise method of sparkling wine production during a tour of the winery, and then let the bubbles tickle your senses as you enjoy two tastings direct from the tanks.
Next up is Bodegas Chandon. In the 1950s, Champagne producers Mot & Chandon recognized Agrelo, an area south of Mendoza, as a place to develop high-quality South American sparkling wine. Today, Chandon produces some of the best sparkling wine in the region, and youll sample assemblages made from chardonnay, pinot noir and smillon.
The final stop for the day is Septima winery, which produces elegant and smooth sparkling wines with floral and buttery notes. Tour the traditional cellar and sample different styles, choosing your own bottle from an uncorked selection.
Enjoy a 4-course meal with a gourmet tasting menu of the finest ingredients paired with sparkling wines, before returning to Mendoza city for hotel drop-off.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Mendoza Sparkling Wines Tour With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting at three wineries
- Four-course lunch
- Mineral water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mendoza Sparkling Wines Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
- Ground corn tamale with basil and tomatoes
- Salad with seasonal vegetables
- Prawns with bacon, baked potatoes and arugula with thyme dressing
- Rib-eye steak with tomatoes, arugula, grilled eggplant, onions and smoked pepper cream
- Dulce de leche flan
- Sweet apple fritters
- Selection of wines
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Note: itinerary and menu are subject to change
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.