Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest And Tanah Lot Temple Afternoon Tour - Kuta
OverviewExplore the Balinese courtyard of the monumental of royal temple in mengwi, called Pura taman ayun. The temple kind of indonesia heritage and marvel at breathtaking sunset temple as you at offshore structure. Get play with monkey inside of the monkey forest before moving to the tanah lot temple on the beach. Take capture of the rice paddies while enjoy the luwak coffee on the way to tanah lot temple. Comfortable and friendly driver transported to and from hotel is included in this tour.
Know More about this tourStart from 11:45am from lobby. Comfortable and air-conditioning vehicle will start journey to visit of Mengwi temple called "Taman Ayun temple". The temple of king's Mengwi. Monkey will welcoming you inside of the screed monkey forest located in alas kedaton in tabanan regency. In this area about hundred monkey living in that forest. The rice paddies will see while we stop to enjoy the luwak coffee at coffee break on the way to tanah lot temple.
Then finally arrive at tanah lot temple, where is the temple popular with sunset point due the magnificence of the sunset there. Nest proceed to sightseeing around the temple and beach, The temple is located on the beach where is in the morning when the high-tide not able to see the temple closely. This temple admire black lava towers of the 6th Century temple.
After sunset return to hotel with private, comfortable and friendly driver. The transported is included in this tour.
Inclusions for Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest And Tanah Lot Temple Afternoon Tour
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest And Tanah Lot Temple Afternoon Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Country Side Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple tour Including Lunch at Rice Terrace
- Car Rental with English Speaking Driver
- Best Snorkeling in Hidden Place
- 2-Hour Aromatherapy Massage in Bali
- UBUD TOUR : INCLUDE MONKEY FOREST AND RICE TERRACE
- PRIVATE UBUD TOUR : TOP DESTINATIONS
- Taste of Archipelago
- Balinese and Javanese Culinary Exploration