Merchant City Music Walking Tour Of Glasgow
OverviewExplore Glasgow's music scene with this two hour guided walking tour of iconic venues in the Merchant City and East End.Entertaining and informative, this tour has all the stories about the legendary performers who have stayed, played and made music in Glasgow.The city has an unrivalled reputation for producing brilliant bands, making memorable music and putting on unforgettable shows. This tour will show you how and why.Our guides are enthusiastic music fans and writers who are immersed in Glasgow’s cultural life.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWalking the oldest streets of Glasgow, theMerchant City Music Past and Present tour covers cherished venues such as the mighty Barrowland Ballroom and the venerable Britannia Panopticon Britains oldest surviving music hall.
The Merchant City has proved to be a creative stamping ground for everyone from Stan Laurel to Billy Connolly, Simple Minds and Franz Ferdinand.
This tour tells the story of the veteran venues which have found a new lease of life; the fertile relationship between the citys visual arts community and its musicians; the legendary pubs frequented by folk music giants, and the newer, noisier upstarts that keep the grassroots scene growing.
This tour finishes at MonoCaf Bar where customers can enjoy a 20% discount on food on production of tour ticket.
Join usas we lift the lid on the sights and sounds of the Merchant City.
Inclusions for Merchant City Music Walking Tour Of Glasgow
- Includes voucher for 20% discount on food at Mono Cafe Bar.
Exclusions for Merchant City Music Walking Tour Of Glasgow
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please contact us to discuss any mobility issues.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please be at departure point 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Shore Excursion - Inveraray Castle and Loch Lomond from Greenock
- Applecross Peninsula Day Trip from Inverness
- John oGroats and Duncansby Head Day Trip from Inverness
- Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle Tour from Glasgow
- City Sightseeing Glasgow
- City Sightseeing Glasgow 2 days
- Glasgow's West End Private Tour
- Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Trail Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow