Mersey River Explorer Cruise From Liverpool
OverviewHop aboard the world-famous Mersey River Explorer Cruise and see Liverpool's history-rich sights by water! Choose from a standard hop-on hop-off River Mersey cruise or a combination ticket that includes entrance to other Liverpool attractions. The great-value upgrade options include entrance to Liverpool's interactive Spaceport attraction - or the U-Boat Story, which is home to a real WWII German submarine. For an action-packed day with the whole family, these upgrade options are ideal!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWhether youre looking for a relaxing way to see Liverpool or you want a full day of family-friendly attractions, the Mersey River Explorer Cruise with optional upgrades is your ticket to Liverpool fun. The standard Mersey River Explorer Cruise lasts a leisurely 50-minutes, with scheduled stops at Seacombe and Birkenhead Woodside ports. Enjoy the cruise as a hop-on hop-off tour to see what interests you most - simply hop off when you want, and re-board the boat when you're ready to continue to the next stop.
While taking in views of Liverpool's riverside architecture and wildlife, you can listen to entertaining audio commentary about the River Mersey's fascinating maritime history. Hear tales of smuggling, music and war - three diverse influences that have touched this friendly city over the years and given it a unique charm.
Make a full day of it by upgrading your hop-on hop-off cruise to include tickets to the Spaceport attraction at Seacombe. This family-friendly exhibition covers the subject of space travel with various themed galleries, interactive exhibits and audio-visual experiences. Highlights include a "Wallace and Gromit in Space" feature - a themed display that showcases the popular main characters from the British animated short films.
Alternatively, you can choose to include entrance to the U-Boat story attraction at Birkenhead Woodside. Featuring a German submarine from WWII, the U-Boat Story offers an insight into life as a submariner during the wartime years.
Purchase entrance to either attraction with your Mersey River Explorer Cruise tickets, or upgrade to the All-Inclusive option, which includes both attractions, for an adventurous day out that the whole family will enjoy!
Inclusions for Mersey River Explorer Cruise From Liverpool
- Roundtrip ferry
Exclusions for Mersey River Explorer Cruise From Liverpool
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Peaky Blinders Tour of Liverpool
- Private Beatles Tour of Liverpool by Taxi
- Walking & Drinking Evening Tour
- Liverpool City Center Small-Group Bike Tour
- Liverpool: Book a Local Host HALF DAY
- Liverpool: Book a Local Host Full DAY
- Liverpool Hidden History and Dead House Evening Walking Tour
- British Music Experience: The National Museum of Popular Music Admission Ticket