Departure from Marrakech by 07h00 morning, by crossing the Col Tichka 2260m, visit
of the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, lunch at Ouarzazate the visit of the Kasbah of the city,. You
will cross Skoura oasis, Kalaat Mgouna, the valley of roses to reach the Dads. Overnight
Dads in hotel on half board.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Tenghir - Todra Gorges - Tinjdad - Erfoud Merzouga
After having your breakfast at your hotel, leave the Dades Gorge for Erg Chebbi at the
gateway to the Sahara Desert. See Berber villages scattered along the way, and pass
through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud to get a feel for the Saharan landscape. See the oasis of
Tafilalet before your arrival at Merzouga. Pause to relax at Merzouga for a few moments
before you climb on to the back of a camel and cross the sand dunes en the route to a
nomadic Berber camp. See the sand dunes and desert landscape from a timeless
perspective as you listen to the drums of the desert camp in the middle of the Sahara.
Take photos of the dramatic sunset from the top of a high dune. Then, go to the camp to
spend the night in a Nomad tent.
Day 3: Camel Trek Back to Merzouga - Atlas mountains - Return to Marrakech
After Admiration of the sunrise, ride of 2h on camels back to Merzouga and before you
head back to Marrakech you have delicious lunch in Ouarzazate, on your route visit
Kasbah of the city, and the studio of the cinema (depends on time availability),
Back to Marrakech in the evening.
- Spend the night in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the switchback Tizi-n-Tichka pass
- Experience the dunes of Merzouga from the back of a camel
- Marvel at the Berber villages on the mountainsides
- Go to the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou
- Cross the Draa and Dades Valleys
- See the dramatic canyon of the Dades Gorge
- Explore the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou