MetroDemic Challenge Game
OverviewEngage the brain, get some exercise, and compete to win as you discover amazing secrets within the city.In the game of MetroDemic, your team has 90-minutes to help our bumbling scientists save thousands of lives from a deadly epidemic!This is a group-oriented game played on your cell phone alongside a team of 2-4 people. You'll hustle on foot around downtown Bellevue to solve as many challenges as you can in 90 minutes. The challenges are a quirky blend of scavenger hunt clues, pub trivia, and brain puzzles.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourYour team of 2-4 people has 90 minutes to save as many people as possible from a deadly epidemic armed only with your wits and your cell phones.
MetroDemic is a game played on a cell phone while exploring the city with a team of friends. Youll save thousands of people, get some exercise, and see the city in a whole new way in this offbeat game.
Once you get to the designated starting point for that city, head to http://metrodemic.play.com and enter the activation code you received when registering. The game is played on a mobile-friendly website, you do not need to download an app.
Our expert team of bumbling scientists will introduce you to the map that youll use to find outbreaks and save lives. Outbreaks have different potential survivor values so youll need to pick the smartest route to win.
To save lives (which is how we keep score), youll travel to different outbreak locations within a 3-4 block radius using a map delivered to your phone. Based on the proximity and the point values of the outbreaks, your team will need choose a strategic path to save as many souls as possible.
At each outbreak location, youll be presented with scavenger hunt questions, pub-style trivia, and brain puzzles to earn points. The entire team is allowed to use their cell phones to help answer questions.
Your team can pause the game up to two times for sightseeing, bio breaks, eating, or our personal favorite. loud public arguments!
At the end of the game, youll be able to compare the number of lives you saved with other brave teams who ran that course. Most importantly, youll have ultimate social media bragging rights as you post about the thousands of souls you saved from this horrendous disease.
Inclusions for MetroDemic Challenge Game
- Game delivered to your mobile phone
- Hints on questions
Exclusions for MetroDemic Challenge Game
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Avoid playing during major downtown events like festivals, rallies, protests, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.