Meet your guide at Lazaro Cardenas Park in Old Town, Puerto Vallarta and set out for a 3-hour evening stroll through Old Town with a taste of spicy yet refreshing cielo rojo michelada Mexicos answer to the Bloody Mary.
Nearby lies a local brewing company where you can taste a variety of unforgettable beers including ales and porters and fine food pairings. (subject to availability).
A brief stroll brings you to a charming side street for Mexican fusion. Bite into the best Mexican pizza in town paired with more craft beer includingdark dunkel from Monterey; lager from Colima; brew produced in Puerto Vallarta and more (subject to availability).
Then savor the gorgeous sunset while strolling down Vallartas Malecn to your final stop, a beer-themed eatery featuring a flight of Mexican-brand microbrews with a dessert surprise.
Departure time 6pm or 7pm, depending upon the time of year.
The tour concludes at the Malecon (boardwalk) restaurant at 9-9:30pm; your guide will instruct you on how to return home by foot, taxi, or public transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All of our tour guides are local and bi-lingual
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
- Tours go out rain or shine