The Mexican craft beer scene is exploding. No longer is Puerto Vallartaonly about a bucket of Coronas on the beach. This touris your unique opportunity to try some of the best artisan brewscurrently being produced. Sample up to 15 beers found only in Mexico. Taste craft beers, micheladas, tequila infused beer, eat some delicious food, and enjoy a beautiful evening stroll around Old Town Vallarta.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
At 5pm, meet your guide at the gazebo in Puerto Vallarta's Lazaro Cardenas Park. Set off on foot for a lively spot on the beach, then sip spicy, refreshing cielo rojo micheladas; Mexico’s answer to the Bloody Mary.
Your next stop is a few blocks away; a local hub for gourmet foods, wine, liquor, and beer. Taste a variety of craft beers like crisp pilsner or rich dark dunkel from Monterrey; lager, pale ale, or porter from Colima; ales and porters from Mexico City; and even a fresh brew made right in Puerto Vallarta (all subject to availability).
After a short walk across town, land at an Argentine/Italian/Mexican-fusion restaurant and step into the charming bohemian atmosphere for some of the best Mexican pizza in town (and of course, more craft beer). Then take a front-row seat at a popular beer-themed restaurant on the Malecón (boardwalk) for one of Vallarta's luminous sunsets. Sip on a flight of Mexican microbrews and nibble a special surprise for dessert.
The tour concludes at the boardwalk restaurant at 8pm; your guide will instruct you on how to return home by foot, taxi, or public transportation.
Inclusions for Mexican Craft Beer Experience Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Food and drink throughout tour
- Engaging and knowledgeable bilingual foodie guide
- Colorful signature shopping bag
- Complimentary photos of your tour
- Map and assistance with the rest of your visit in Vallarta
Exclusions for Mexican Craft Beer Experience Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20% of tour cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 21 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
Tours go out rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.