OverviewEnjoy the architectural beauty and the historical and cultural significance of Guadalajara as you learn about Orozco and his murals on this half-day tour. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at 9:30 am at your hotel. From there, you'll head to the University of Guadalajara Auditorium. Here, you'll get an introduction to Mexican Post-Revolution Muralism. The three main muralists of the time and a brief summary on Jose Clemente Orozco's life and work. Continue the tour and drive to the Government Palace to see the murals painted in two different areas of the Palace. Next, visit to the Cathedral and the four squares surrounding the Cathedral, the Degollado Theatre and Plaza Tapatia.
Then, visit the most emblematic building in the city, a World Heritage Site and what the locals consider the jewel of the crown: the fabulous Cabañas Orphanage. It is here where Orozco painted what is considered his masterpiece: the Man of Fire. Admire all fifty seven of the intriguing fresco murals that Orozco painted in two years. Your tour ends at 1pm with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Mexican Muralism Cultural Tour In Guadalajara
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mexican Muralism Cultural Tour In Guadalajara
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.