Mexico City Airport Round Trip Transfer
OverviewPre-book your transfers to and from Mexico City Airport and enjoy a hassle free vacation. There's no better way to travel than with a professional and efficient transfer service. You'll be met at the airport and taken comfortably to your hotel. Then, on the day of your departure, a driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport on time. This reliable and convenient service is available 24/7.
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tour
When you arrive in Mexico City, don't get stressed trying to find your way around a new city after a long flight. Relax and let a professional driver get you to your hotel in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a this transfer service while you sit back and relax during your ride.
You will be greeted at the airport by a representative and be taken to the comfortable vehicle to head to your hotel. For your return flight, your transport will be waiting for you at the specified time and date so you end your trip with ease.
Round trip airport transfers are available between Mexico City (Benito Juarez) International Airport and Reforma/Downtown and Downtown Santa Fe.Transportation is shared and in comfortable, safe and reliable vehicles and with bilingual staff.
Inclusions for Mexico City Airport Round Trip Transfer
- Round trip shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and greet
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Mexico City Airport Round Trip Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No excess luggage charges
Transportation is shared and in comfortable, safe and reliable vehicles
Note: For your departure transfer, you will be picked up approximately 3 hours before your flight's departure time. You can contact the local tour operator at any of the phone numbers/email provided in your voucher to reconfirm the exact time
Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised to the tour operator so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The tour operator's contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Culinary Tour of Puebla from Mexico City
- Mexico City Food and Local Markets Walking Tour
- Architectural Bike Tour of Mexico City Downtown
- Mexico City Unlimited Attraction Pass Including Teotihuacan, Xochimilco and Anthropology Museum
- Mexico City Sightseeing Tour with Anthropology Museum and Behind-the-Scenes at Bellas Artes
- Private Tour: Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine