Enjoy a bike tour in Mexico City as you visit historical and cultural landmarks and learn more about the history of this city. Your tour also includes a visit to theÂ Government Palace where you'll get to see the Diego Rivera murals inside and appreciate the art. Your includes all necessary equipment, box lunch, a guide and entrance fees.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Parque Mexico and receive a safety briefing plus all necessary equipment including helmet. Get on your bike and head to Zocalo where you'll visit the Cathedral and Government Palace. You'll first ride alongÂ Paseo de la Reforma until you get to the Angel of Independence and the Monument of Revolucion (Monumento a la Revolucion). Learn a bit more about these landmarks and continue towards Palacio de Bellas Artes to then head to Zocalo.
See this plaza which is in the heart of the city and is formally known as Plaza de la Constitucion. Learn about the history of this place from your guide including its importance during the Aztec empire and admire the Cathedral. You'll then park your bikes and head inside the Government Palace where you'll admire the Diego Rivera murals and learn all about them from your knowledgeable guide.Â
You'll head back to Parque Mexico toÂ enjoy your box lunch and have a picnic where the tour ends.
Inclusions for Mexico City Bike And Cultural Tour Including Government Palace
- Bottled water
- Box lunch
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mexico City Bike And Cultural Tour Including Government Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.