Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
OverviewEnjoy a bike tour in Mexico City exploring iconic places that combine gastronomy and culture. You will visit the Condesa neighborhood and many other important places including a market. Taste delicious food while having fun aboard your bike. The tour includes a bike, helmet, water, box lunch, a guide and entrance fees.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour starts at Parque Mexico in La Condesa neighborhood. Meet your guide and receive a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Then, set on your bike to explore the culinary scene in Mexico City. You'll first bike through Condesa and learn about its history and food and bar scene. You'll then visit the Museum of Chocolate and enjoy some delicious sweets.
Continue the tour to Alameda Central where you'll visit the Palace of Fine Arts and Zocalo. During the ride, your guide will provide commentary of the places you are seeing and the history of the city. The tour then heads to San Juan Market where you'll find all types of Mexican delicacies and food including ingredients used to prepare the most famous Mexican dishes. Here, you'll be able to sample delicious seafood.
From there, you'll ride back to Parque Mexico biking through the bar and restaurant area of Roma neighborhood. You'll have a box lunch or snack before ending the tour at the meeting point.
Inclusions for Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mexico City Tour of Local Markets and Teotihuacn
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
- Private Culinary Tour of Puebla from Mexico City
- Mexico City Super Saver: Polanco and San Angel Food Tours
- Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Ride with Optional Bike or Walking Tour
- Mexico City Food and Local Markets Walking Tour