Mexico City Bike Tour: Coyoacan And Frida Kahlo Museum
OverviewGet on a bike and see Mexico City and explore the iconic and charming neighborhood of Coyoacan. You'll learn all about the place where Frida Kahlo grew up and get a chance to visit the famous museum which was her house. You'll see restaurants, bars and streets in Coyoacan and have wonderful time. Your tour includes all necessary equipment, water, box lunch, a guide and entrance fees.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet you guide at Parque Mexico in La Condesa neighborhood. Here, you'll get a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Your tour begins as you bike through the Condesa neighborhood and learn all about this famous area. Continue the bike tour towards Coyoacan and its charming downtown. Here, you'll admire the cobblestone streets and picturesque houses and learn from your guide about interesting facts.
You'll then head to visit its plaza and see its church to then have some time to explore the handcrafts market and buy a souvenir or two. Continue the tour to the famous Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as Casa Azul where you'll have a chance to take a guided tour inside and see some of Frida's most famous paintings and childhood memories.
Finally, you'll ride your bike back to Parque Mexico in Condesa, where the tour ends.
Inclusions for Mexico City Bike Tour: Coyoacan And Frida Kahlo Museum
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Box lunch
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mexico City Bike Tour: Coyoacan And Frida Kahlo Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Early Morning Teotihuacan Pyramids Tour with a Private Archeologist
- Skip-the-Line Nightclub Admission to Mambocaf with Round-Trip Transport in Mexico City
- Mexico City Tour of Local Markets and Teotihuacn
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
- Private Culinary Tour of Puebla from Mexico City
- Mexico City Super Saver: Polanco and San Angel Food Tours