Mexico City Downtown Highlights Tour With Guadalupe Shrine And Optional Torre Latinoamericana
OverviewSee the most important monuments in Mexico City on a walking tour through the Centro HistÃ³rico, the city's UNESCOlisted historic center. Plus, visit the Shrine of Guadalupe and learn about its importance to the locals. You may opt to upgrade your tour and visit Torre Latinoamericana to get breathtaking city views from the observation deck. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and transport from a central meeting point.
Know More about this tour
You will meet your guide at a central location in Centro Historico and start your walking tour. You will first visit Templo Mayor, where the Aztec empire was once seated. Feel the hustle and bustle of locals walking by as you pass through Plaza de la Constitucin known as Zocalo built in the 16th century by the Spanish on the ruins of Tenochtitlan, the old Aztec capital. See Palacio Nacional and admire Metropolitan Cathedral, the largest church in all of Latin America.
Continue the tour strolling through some of the busiest streets downtown and head to thePalace of Fine Arts and Palacio de Correos de Mexico (the Postal Palace of Mexico City), also known as the Correo Mayor (Main Post Office). You'll then board a van andvisit Basilica de Guadalupe (Guadalupes Shrine), also known as La Villa. This is the most important religious building in all of Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world, which annually receives more than twenty million pilgrims.
This tour also includes (when selected), the entrance to Torre Latinoamericana (the Latin-American Tower, also known as Mirador Torre Latino). Considered for many years as the tallest building in Mexico and Latin America, this tower is a great pride for the inhabitants of Mexico City. Get fantastic views from the observation deck and capture stunning panoramas from the observation deck.
After a great day of sightseeing, youll be dropped-off at the meeting point, so you keep enjoying the downtown area atyour own leisure.
Inclusions for Mexico City Downtown Highlights Tour With Guadalupe Shrine And Optional Torre Latinoamericana
- Entrance fees
- Torre Latinoamericana entrance fee (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport from a central meeting point
Exclusions for Mexico City Downtown Highlights Tour With Guadalupe Shrine And Optional Torre Latinoamericana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.