Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
OverviewAuthentic and fun tour that takes you through the streets of the historic center of Mexico city, outside the usual tourist routes. Begin with a tasting of tamales to whet the appetite.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Authentic and fun tour that takes you through the streets of the Historic Center of Mexico City, far from the usual tourist routes.
Right from the start, youll feel the essence of the tour with a basic product of the food and agriculture in Mexico: corn. You will taste its different versions, such as in a savoury pozole, and as a main component of our traditional tacos and quesadillas. Youll find options for all tastes, including squash blossom or corn smut, for your veggie cravings; as well as flavors such head of beef or brains tacos, the famous tacos al pastor and cochinita pibil tacos (Yucatans most typical dish).
You will also have the opportunity to visit the popular market of San Juan, where youll find some exotic dishes such as nutritious grasshoppers and other insects that were also very important for the diet of pre-Hispanic Mexico.
To give a proper ending to this tour, youll visit a tradi- tional chocolateria, where, as a dessert youll tastechocolate and bunuelos.
Inclusions for Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
May be operated by a multilingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Hour Private Guided Tour: Essential Mexico City Highlights
- Hike at Nevado de Toluca Volcano
- Mexican muralism
- Tour of Glowworm Nights from Mexico City
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City