Mexico City Half-Day Tour With Museum Of Anthropology
OverviewVisit and know the wonderful historical downtown of Mexico City with its most important sites such as National Palace, Zocalo, Aztec Major Temple and much more. Plus, visit the museum of anthropology.
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel and head to visit Mexico City's historical downtown district which is a UNESCO world heritage site. See the National Palace, the Zocalo, the Aztec Major Temple and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
You'll also see Reforma boulevard, the Chapultepec Park and the most glamorous residential districts of the city and Zona Rosa (Pink Zone). It is a must tour to also get acquainted with this city. The tour includes a visit to the world renowned Anthropology Museum where you will have fun getting to know Mexican culture. Walk around 5 rooms which describe all Mexican history throughout the years and admire the awesome Moctezuma tuft and cultural pieces such as Tlaloc God.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Mexico City Half-Day Tour With Museum Of Anthropology
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Mexico City Half-Day Tour With Museum Of Anthropology
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xochimilco and National University of Mexico
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Chapultepec Park
- The Colors of Mexico Private Walking Tour: Zocalo, National Palace and Art
- Early Morning Teotihuacan Pyramids Tour with a Private Archeologist
- Skip-the-Line Nightclub Admission to Mambocaf with Round-Trip Transport in Mexico City
- Mexico City Tour of Local Markets and Teotihuacn