Mexico City Private Tour
OverviewEnjoy a 4-hour private tour of Mexico City aboard a comfortable vehicle and with professional drivers. Your guide will provide security, comfort and confidence as you explore some of the main sights in the city including the Angel of Independence. Your tour is private so you will enjoy the comfort of your own car for just you and your group.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYour private tour of Mexico City begins with hotel pickup. Meet your driver who knows all themain routes and traffic patterns in the city. You will enjoy a great tour seeing the major sites in the city. Pass byPaseo de la Reforma, one of the most beautiful avenues, and see the Diana Fountain and the Angel of Independence.
You will then head to Zocalo (main square) and enjoy a walking tour of the historic downtown, learning all about the major buildings in each corner. You also have the option to visit the Anthropology Museum (entrance ticket not included) or visit the suburbsof Lomas de Chapultepec.
Your guide will share his knowledge of the best things to do in the city and give you advise on the bestrestaurants so you unwind after you conclude your tour which ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: price is per car, up to a maximum of 4 passengers.
Inclusions for Mexico City Private Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Mexico City Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Note: Price is per car for a maximum of 4 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal Admission Ticket with Mayahuel Tour
- Teotihuacan Archaeology Tour
- Mezcal Cultural Day Trip Including Tasting and Lunch from Mexico City
- Puebla and Cholula Day Trip from Mexico City
- Cuernavaca and Taxco Day Tour
- Taco Night Private Food Tour in Mexico City
- Mexico City Attraction Flexi Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Mexico City Markets and Food Tour