Mexico City Segway Tour: Downtown Zocalo
OverviewDeclared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Downtown Centro HistÃ³rico is a must when you visit Mexico city. With so many interesting sites and gorgeous architecture that varies from Baroque to Functionalism, you will get to know the heart of Mexico. Live this experience riding through the streets on a segway and tasting some of the traditional snacks, known as Garnachas. Usually it is a long walk to cover most of it, but you will be able to do it all while having fun riding a segway.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour segway adventure begins as you meet your guide and group in a central meeting point next to Av. Reforma (outside Barcel Hotel) Just behind Sonora Grill sign.
You will put on your helmet and receive a 15-minute training session to learn how to use the segway, control the speeds, stop, go up and down sidewalks and make turns.
Start the tour going to the Alameda Park while you listen to interesting fact about this area, feeling the fresh atmosphere of this colorful park with water fountains and marble floors that connect to the Bellas Artes Theater. After 20 minutes, enjoy great views of this place with the majestic "Torre Latino", a very emblematic symbol of Downtown, known as Zcalo. See the huge Mexican flag and the incredible historic buildings from the Spanish conquest.
Take a look at the Downtown streets and the old architecture and hit the square of Revolution Monument to end this amazing tour.
Downtown Segway Tour stops:
- Alameda Park
- Bellas Artes Palace
- Latinoamerican Tower
- The Bank of Mexico
- Tiling house (Casa de los Azulejos)
- Main Square (Zocalo)
- National Palace
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Benito Juarez Monument
- Revolution Monument
Inclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Downtown Zocalo
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- Professional guide
- Helmet and safety vest (elbow and knee pads are optional)
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Photos taken during the tour
- Snack and one drink
- First Aid Kit
Exclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Downtown Zocalo
- Gratuities (optional) We suggest 15% to 20%
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
Tours operate light rain
Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap. Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
Note: If you want to take a private tour an extra charge of $15 USD per person will be paid in cash directly at the Segway Tours location. You will have to let us know 48hrs in advance via the Contact Viator Supplier format you receive once you Book.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City
- Photo Session in Mexico City
- Scenic Viewpoint Tour in Mexico City
- Ancient Mexico: The Anthropology Museum Walking Tour
- The Emperor's Way: Castillo de Chapultepec Walking Tour