Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
OverviewReforma is without a question one of the most beautiful avenues in Mexico City. It is full of art and monuments in every corner. "Paseo de la Reforma" is Mexico's Champs Elyses, home to the Stock Market, the Senate, luxurious hotels, restaurants, boutiques, and some of the most important buildings in the city. Visit this important avenue while you ride a Segway and have an incomparable experience.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour segway adventure begins as you meet your guide and group in a central meeting point in Polanco. You will put on your helmet and receive a 15-minute training session to learn how to use the segway, control the speeds, stop, go up and down sidewalks and make turns.
Once this is done, it is off to drive the segway! You will drive all the way to Horacio Avenue, where pedestrians and bicycles pass on by daily, and you will slowly learn to better maneuver the segway.
Around 30 minutes, you will cross Polanco to go towards the first 2 points: The Anthropology and History Museum (The most visited museum in Mexico) and the Rufino Tamayo Museum which has temporary exhibits of contemporary art. See one side of Chapultepec Park and a spectacular view of the Torre Mayor (highest skyscraper of the city). The Ray of Light Monument. Then, explore Reforma Avenue, which was formerly called the Emperor's walk. You will hear fascinating stories about this Avenue from your Tour Guide.
After 60 minutes, admire the Diana Cazadora ''Lady Diana:The Huntress'' (one of the most beautiful sculptures of the city), which will capture your imagination and ''The Angel of Independence," a monument built in 1910 to celebrate Mexico's independence. This is also the site of several festivals and concerts and considered the main monument of Mexico City.
After 90 minutes, ride around the Revolution Monument, the last point of the tour. Test your skills learned during your trip as you go to the square surrounding the monument and be amazed at its size as you approach its base.
As you return to the meeting point, you will ride through Polanco where some of the wealthiest neighborhoods are and step into Greenway Caf & Bistro to enjoy a delicious snack or a coffee, if you prefer. After the tour, you will receive photos taken of you via email
Inclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- Professional guide
- Helmet and safety vest (elbow and knee pads are optional)
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Photos taken during the tour
- Snack and one drink
- First Aid Kit
Exclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
Tours operate in light rain
Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap. Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
Note: If you want to take a private tour an extra charge of $15 USD per person will be paid in cash directly at the Segway Tour's location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.