OverviewReforma by Night is without a question one of the most beautiful Avenues in Mexico City. It is full of art and monuments in every corner. "Paseo de la Reforma" is Mexico's Champs Elyses, home to the Stock Market, the Senate, luxurious hotels, restaurants, boutiques, and some of the most important buildings in the city. Visit this important avenue while you ride a Segway and have an incomparable experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourYour segway adventure begins as you meet your guide and group in a central meeting point in Polanco. You will put on your helmet and receive a 15-minute training session to learn how to use the segway, control the speeds, stop, go up and down sidewalks and make turns.
Once this is done, it is off to drive the segway. You will drive all the way to Horacio Avenue, where pedestrians and bicycles pass on by daily, and you will slowly learn to better maneuver the segway.
Around 30 minutes, you will cross Polanco to go towards the first 2 points: The Anthropology and History Museum (The most visited museum in Mexico) and the Rufino Tamayo Museum which has temporary exhibits of contemporary art. See one side of Chapultepec Park and a spectacular view of the Torre Mayor (highest skyscraper of the city) and the Ray of Light Monument. Then, explore Reforma Avenue, which was formerly called the Emperor's walk. You will hear fascinating stories about this Avenue from your Tour Guide.
After 60 minutes, admire the Diana Cazadora ''Lady Diana:The Huntress'' (one of the most beautiful sculptures of the city), which will capture your imagination and ''The Angel of Independence," a monument built in 1910 to celebrate Mexico's independence. This is also the site of several festivals and concerts and considered the main monument of Mexico City.
After 90 minutes, ride around the Revolution Monument, the last point of the tour. Test your skills learned during your trip as you go to the square surrounding the monument and be amazed at its size as you approach its base.
As you return to the meeting point, you will ride through Polanco where some of the wealthiest neighborhoods are and step into Greenway Café & Bistro to enjoy a delicious snack or a coffee, if you prefer. After the tour, you will receive photos taken of you via email.
Inclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma By Night
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma By Night
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Mexico City Airport To Hotel
- Museo Del Tequila Y El Mezcal Admission Ticket With Mayahuel Tour
- Mexico City Sightseeing Tour
- Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
- Coyoacan And Xochimilco Including Frida Kahlo Museum
- Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
- Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum
- Teotihuacan Archaeology Tour
- San Angel Mexican Food Tour
- Teotihuacan Pyramids And Basilica Of Guadalupe