Mexico City Sightseeing Tour With Anthropology Museum And Behind-the-Scenes At Bellas Artes
OverviewSee the most important monuments in Mexico City on a sightseeing tour including behind-the-scenes access to the most important theater of its kind: Bellas Artes Palace (Palacio de Bellas Artes). You will also visit the Anthropology museum to complete a fantastic tour seeing some of the best Mexico City attractions. Your tour includes entrance fees, a professional guide and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide, head to the National Museum of Anthropology to learn and admire all about the Aztec and Maya culture. You'll get access to the 23 permanent exhibit halls showcasing traditional Mexican history and artifacts, including the Aztec Stone of the Sun.
After seeing this incredible place, you will continue your tour to Reforma Avenue where you will see important monuments and sculptures representing various stories that have shaped the history of Mexico. This includes the iconic Angel of Independence, Diana the Huntress, and the more recently added "Column of the Bicentennial.
Then, head to the Palace of Fine Arts, known as Palacio de Bellas Artes, which is considered one of the world's most beautiful buildings. Here, you'll enjoy a guided tour inside and get exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to its National Theater. The theater was considered the most important of its kind in the artistic and cultural life of Mexico during the second half of the nineteenth century. Learn about the amazing performances that have taken place there and admire its amazing and one-of-a-kind curtain. It is made with nearly a million pieces of mosaic colored glass from Tiffany's in New York and weighs 27 tons. It's the only curtain of its kind in any theater in the world.
Finally, visit historic downtown. There, you will visit the Zocalo, where the Aztec empire was once seated. Learn from your guide about The Great Tenochtitlan which was later demolished by the Spanish conquest to build the colonial city. Admire the wonderful Metropolitan Cathedral and feel the hustle and bustle of locals walking by. Continue the tour as you walk through some of the busiest streets in downtown and admire some emblematic buildings from the outside, such as the National Palace which is home to the President's office.
Your tour ends here as you enjoy transport back to the meeting point.
Inclusions for Mexico City Sightseeing Tour With Anthropology Museum And Behind-the-Scenes At Bellas Artes
- Entrance fees
- Behind-the-scenes access to the National Theater
- Professional guide
- Round transfer from meeting point
Exclusions for Mexico City Sightseeing Tour With Anthropology Museum And Behind-the-Scenes At Bellas Artes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.