Mexico City Small Group Tour With A Local GuideWrite a Review
OverviewTake a trip through time, covering 700 years in one day! From Aztecs to art, youll uncover little-known facts on this full-day tour, and explore the past, present, and future of the biggest city in the Americas.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Mexico City holds a lot of stories — some 700 years’ worth of them, in fact! This Mexico City tour will walk you through the city’s past and present, with some insight into where its future is going.
But first, you have to start — where else? — at the beginning! You will learn about the legend behind this big city and you’ll get to understand what culture shock the Spaniards must have experienced when they first arrived to this part of America.
You’ll then jump through time into the conquest years, as you explore city streets and visit one of the most important buildings from the colonial period. You will learn how native traditions changed, and how the Aztec gods were replaced by a new religion previously unknown to the locals in this land.
From there, you’ll skip from colonial times into modern-day Mexico City, and travel like a local, riding the subway to a community market. Along the way, your guide will share with you some facts about public transit in one of the biggest cities in the world.
The transit trip will lead you to one of the most exotic markets in town. Here you’ll get to try a few samples, and if you find something you love, you’re welcome to order more — we’ll help you navigate all the exciting snacks on display!
You’ll then grab some dessert and coffee or tea over at the Fine Arts Palace (Palacio de Bellas Artes), a gorgeous building that has gone from being a colonial-era convent into a modern-day display of Mexican arts and culture. You’ll finish the tour here — 700 years wrapped up into one epic day!
Inclusions for Mexico City Small Group Tour With A Local Guide
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation
- Samples of local products
Exclusions for Mexico City Small Group Tour With A Local Guide
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothes
Small group tour- maximum 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.