Mgarr Harbor Gozo Segway Tour
OverviewThere simply are no words that can describe the breathtaking view of the 'Fliegu' - the sea channel separating the Maltese islands. This tour will take you within touching distance of Gozo's neighboring island, Comino. It will also give you a good taste of local everyday life and traditions, while passing through some of Gozo's most iconic landmarks.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Start your tour from Mgarr Harbor and add some postcard photos to your tour when passing through the stunning Belvedere overlooking the Harbor. Along the way up the hill to Qala, you will also take time to visit the beautiful Yacht Marina in Mgarr, Fort Chambray and the popular all year round Christmas Village called Betlehem in Ghajnsielem which attracts tens of thousands of visitors in the Christmas month.
As soon as you arrive in Qala square, head up the hill to Triq il-Mithna, and be welcomed by the mouth watering smell of an old wood stove bakery, one of the last remaining on the island. Here you can stop to buy some freshly baked traditional "Qaghaq" (sweet sesame rings).
This route will take you out of the urban area and into a beautiful local farming zone called Ta' Tocc. This relatively unexplored part of the island, situated on its very eastern tip, enjoys some of the most spectacular views of both the North coast and the Gozo channel, and on a clear day it is not unusual to see the island of Sicily on the horizon!
Pjazza San Kurraw is your next pit stop before proceeding down the road leading to Hondoq ir-Rummien Bay. The crystalline water, identical to the Blue lagoon of nearby Comino, makes Hondoq Bay very popular amongst the locals especially in summer-time.
Heading back up, take a detour to Triq il-Wardija, and the island of Comino is within touching distance from here. Further down, Triq ic-Cawl is arguably one of the most breath taking streets in Gozo.
Inclusions for Mgarr Harbor Gozo Segway Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Mgarr Harbor Gozo Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.