Miami Beach Bike TourWrite a Review
From USD 40
OverviewMiami Beach is a "Biking Town" and there's no better way to experience this beautiful city than from a bike! Join a professional guide for an entertaining adventure, learn a thing or two about local history and architecture, and interact with the global Miami scene. A great way to get the inside scoop on Miami's hotspots.
Know More about this tourJoin the local experts for a ride that includes it all: architecture, history, culture, beach life, and good times. You will start the tour in the heart of South Beach at 10th & Collins in the famous Art Deco district, including a visit to Casa Casuarina (the Versace Mansion). You then continue riding along the beachfront to Lincoln Road Theater and visit the Holocaust Memorial. You'll also stop at the Botanical Gardens and Bass Art Museum. We will pass through Nikki Beach, Montyâs Restaurant and Bar and head to South Pointe Park. The Art Deco tour is an easy ride, filled with fun for all ages and fitness levels.
Inclusions for Miami Beach Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Miami Beach Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.