Miami Beach Food And Art Deco Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy a small group experience and escape the tourist trap restaurants like locals do. The South Beach Food Tour is a culinary tour that will enhance your knowledge about the history, architecture and social movements of Miami. You will get to try mouthwatering dishes in 5 restaurants and let expert local tour guides take you through the Art Deco District and tell you the story of how Miami has risen from a peripheral town to the worlds most exciting tourist destination. Get to know Miami like a local in just 3-hours of walking around the neighborhoods.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis guided food tour of Miami takes you on a 3-hour culinary adventure through Miami Beach combining delicious food and drink tastings with historical, architectural and cultural insights.
Once you finish your tour, you will feel like a local, with a first-hand view into the local life, a satisfied stomach and confidence to continue exploring the other neighborhoods of Miami. We recommend you book your tour for the beginning of your trip so you'll be in the know for the remainder of your vacation.
Your tour starts with the best Cuban coffee and pastry in Miami, then the adventure begins! En route towards the new trendsetting neighborhoods you will hear the historical stories about Julia Tuttle, Carl Fisher, John Collins and learn about the railway built by Henry Flagler.
Your second stop is a unique countryside Argentinian restaurant that serves all-natural homemade food. While tasting some mouth-watering empanadas, enhance your knowledge about the worlds cuisines and popular culinary fusions.
As you continue your tour you will have the opportunity to see the Art Deco neighborhood and the breathtaking homes built in Mediterranean and Art Deco style dating back from the early 20th century.
Your next stop will have you tasting coxinas and bolinha de bacalhau delicacies on the famous Lincoln Road patio surrounded by samba music and pedestrian walk through. Feel the true soul of living like a Miamian. After some appetizing dishes, boost your energy with a glass of delicious Cashew Fruit juice.
The foodie walk continues through Espanola way to enter Ocean Drive area the party mecca. Here you will indulge in the works of some of the worlds most renowned Art Deco Hotels. Another culinary delight awaits you in the Turtle Room at the Tides Hotel. The restaurant is famous for its stunning urban art and delectable world mixture and seafood influenced cuisine.
The best is yet to come for all of you with a sweet tooth. Your final stop will be the world famous Italian Homemade Gelato.
Inclusions for Miami Beach Food And Art Deco Walking Tour
- Food and drink tasting in 5 local restaurants
- Local guide
- Guided Art Deco District Walking Tour
- Culinary expert lesson on cuisine mixtures
Exclusions for Miami Beach Food And Art Deco Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please contact supplier directly to discuss any food allergies before the day of your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.