Miami City Bus Tour
OverviewDiscover Miami's most popular neighborhoods on this comprehensive bus tour that includes a 1-hour stop at the Bayside marketplace open-air mall. Admire the gleaming skyscrapers in Downtown Miami, soak up the Cuban atmosphere of Little havana, see the trendy bars and restaurants in South beach, and delight in the whimsical pastel buildings of the Art Deco District. Listen to your guide talk about Miami's history and culture, and make several photo stops. Choose to take a 1-hour cruise of Biscayne Bay for a closer look at the posh, over-the-top homes on 'Millionaire's Row.'
Know More about this tourYour comfortable, air-conditioned minibus will pick you up from your Miami Beach hotel in the morning to begin your overview of Miami. Sit back and gaze out the large windows as your guide tells you about Miami's history and diverse neighborhoods.
In Downtown Miami, marvel at the towering skyscrapers housing major companies and impressive hotels. Marvel at the colorful buildings in the historic Art Deco District, and delight in the white sands and lively vibe of South Beach. Drive through Coconut Grove one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city and appreciate the youthful vitality of Coral Gables, home to the University of Miami. In Little Havana, home to many Cuban immigrants, observe the Latin influences so essential to Miami's character.
As you make your way through the streets of Miami, make brief stops to capture photos of top sights including Holocaust Memorial, Calle Ocho and Little Havana Walk of Fame. Arrive at Bayside Marketplace, an open-air mall with numerous boutiques, restaurants and art vendors. During a 1-hour break, browse the shops and grab a bite to eat (own expense) in this mellow setting with lovely views of the Miami skyline. Or, opt to spend your hour on a narrated cruise of Biscayne Bay (own expense) and see expensive yachts and spectacular mansions.
Inclusions for Miami City Bus Tour
- pick-up & drop-off at hotel or central meeting point
- see all major sights of Miami
- guaranteed seat on air-conditioned minibus/van
- live tour guide in English/Spanish/German depending on option selected
- several photo stops
- see South Beach, Art Deco District, Wynwood, Little Havana,Coral Gables,Coconut Grove, Brickell
Exclusions for Miami City Bus Tour
- Biscayne Bay Cruise, see homes of stars ( ca. $ 30 surcharge payable to guide)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve