OverviewExperience Miamis highlights by boat and bus on this combo tour. Take a sightseeing coach tour through the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and bustling downtown Miami. Then, relax on a cruise along Biscayne Bay to admire the skyline and spot celebrity houses. Top it off with a thrilling airboat ride through nearby Everglades National Park!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Miami hotel in the morning, you’ll take a narrated coach tour to see Miami's highlights including the historic Art Deco District and South Beach, a lively beachside area brimming with restaurants and hotels.
Explore downtown Miami, a skyscraper-filled metropolis, and continue to Cuban-influenced Little Havana. Other interesting sites include the Gianni Versace Mansion, Madonna’s former house on Brickell Avenue and the secret spot where Michael Jackson filmed his ‘Thriller’ music video! You'll have time to enjoy a meal break in Little Havana before embarking on the next part of your adventure.
After your coach tour, you’ll be taken to Biscayne Bay to board a boat for a 75-minute sightseeing tour. Learn about the history and culture of Miami as you cruise past various islands. Pass the Port of Miami, see celebrity houses dotting the coast and admire the Miami skyline.
Up next is the third part of your Miami experience: an Everglades airboat tour! Take a 45-minute drive to Everglades National Park for a thrilling 30- to 45-minute airboat ride through lush marshlands. With the help of your onboard naturalist guides, spot wildlife including alligators, turtles, snakes, fish and exotic birds, and learn about the animals and their environment during the wildlife show that follows. An onsite store provides refreshments for purchase.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise And Everglades Airboat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Narrated coach tour
- Boat cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Airboat ride in Everglades National Park
- Wildlife show
Exclusions for Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise And Everglades Airboat Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- National Park Service charge - an additional $3 USD (this will be collected from you at the meeting point)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: this tour is conducted in primarily in English. However, depending on the group, Spanish narration may be provided.
Not wheelchair accessible
There will be an additional charge for the National Park Service. Starting June 1st 2017, the Everglades Park requires us to collect a $3.00 conservation fee (unless presenting a valid NPS Pass) from all visitors before entering the park. We collect that amount during check-in at the meeting point.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.