Miami Day Trip With Celebrity Homes And Star Island Cruise - Orlando
OverviewVisit Miami's magnificent coastal sites while taking in the gorgeous Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and the homes of Star Island on a 90-minute sightseeing cruise. You'll have plenty of time for shopping in Bayside Marketplace Mall, time to relax at South Beach or enjoy a meal on Ocean Avenue. Round-trip transportation from Orlando is included
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYou'll depart Orlando in the early morning and enjoy a continental breakfast during the drive down to Miami. Your first stop will be at the waterfront Bayside Marketplace Mall where you'll board your boat for the cruise.
Sit back and relax for an fully-narrated, bilingual sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay. See Miami's spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and "Millionaire's Row" - the homes of the rich and famous. Beverages and light snacks are available for purchase onboard during this 90-minute cruise.
In the later afternoon travel over to the city of South Beach. This unique area is often seen in movies with the pastel colored buildings and stunning white sandy beach. You will have some free time to enjoy the beach, shop Lincoln Avenue, enjoy a restaurant on Ocean Avenue or just people watch. This is an awesome way to see the sights of Miami.
Inclusions for Miami Day Trip With Celebrity Homes And Star Island Cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Miami Day Trip With Celebrity Homes And Star Island Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Water Ski, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard and Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Orlando Port Transfer: Airport to Port Canaveral
- Disney Character Dinner at Chef Mickey's Restaurant
- Parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Private Round-trip Port Transfer by Van
- Miami Day Trip from Orlando with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour