Hop on and explore Miami and it's attractions in the most convenient and easy way on a double decker open bus tour that starts in the famous South Beach and the Historic Art Deco District. Discover the diverse and interesting neighborhoods in the area on this city tour. Learn about Miami Beach, Downtown, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana's history and some of the most interesting and best kept secrets in Miami by our knowledgeable and professional tour guides. Bus tour departs every two hours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Explore Miami and all of Miami’s Attractions by visiting the city on this Miami Double Decker Sightseeing Bus Tour. Hop on in South Beach or Downtown Miami with the hotel pick-up service included. This tour is available every two hours.
The sightseeing tour starts in beautiful Miami Beach known for its white sandy beaches and the historical Art Deco District. You will see the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world along with the renowned Ocean Drive, known for its hot nightlife and restaurants created by all the celebrities who live and visit South Florida.
During the tour you will see Brickell, a high-rise residential neighborhood with luxury condominiums and home to popular restaurants and the financial district. Brickell is also the financial capital of Latin America with the highest density of multi-national banks with many consulates and embassies.
From Brickell the tour will segue into Coconut Grove which is the oldest neighborhood founded by the Bahamian settlers. You will also visit Coral Gables, home to many landmarks such as the Biltmore hotel, Venetian Pool, Miracle Mile and the many luxury residences.
You will hop off at Little Havana on the famous “Calle Ocho.” Little Havana is a neighborhood of Miami with many artist and Latin personalities, Cuban history, and home to many Cuban residents. You’ll see Celia Cruz, Gloria Estefan and many more on the Latin Walk of Fame leading to the world famous Domino Park. Little Havana is named after Havana, the capital and largest city in Cuba.
Hop back aboard the bus and head straight to Bayside Market Place in Downtown Miami. The last destination is Bayside Marketplace which opened in 1987 and attracts over 16 million visitors a year. Bayside is an open mall on the coastline overlooking Biscayne Bay into South Beach with many restaurants, shopping, and art galleries. You will have free time for lunch and shopping time at Bayside Marketplace. After your free time you will be dropped off at your hotel or nearest drop off point closest to your hotel.
Inclusions for Miami Double Decker Bus Tour
- Sightseeing bus tour of Miami
- Hotel pickup available
- Live narrator/tour guide on board
Exclusions for Miami Double Decker Bus Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Live commentary in English
After booking, please call to confirm hotel pickup
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.