Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Biscayne Bay Cruise
OverviewVisit the Everglades National Park and Biscayne Bay Boat Tour all in one day!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Fully narrated tour
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourLeave Miami behind, head to the Everglades in your air-conditioned bus, and start the day with your Everglades Airboat Adventure. A trip to Miami is not complete without touring the Florida Everglades by airboat its nature at its best. Your 30-minute airboat ride through the Everglade wilderness includes full narration from your airboat captain-guide.
In the unique ecosystem of the Everglades, you'll see breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and enjoy complete tranquility. After the airboat ride, you'll spend over 2 hours in the Everglades National Park to visit the alligator wildlife show with plenty of time to take a wander along the jungle walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits. The Everglades airboat tour is truly a memorable and exhilarating adventure!
Return to Miami for the second part of your day and step aboard your Biscayne Bay Cruise. The cruise is an unforgettable way to see Miami from the tropical waters of Biscayne Bay. During this 90-minute cruise, you'll see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and the port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts. You'll also see the homes of the rich and famous including Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O'Neal, Diddy and many more. With plenty of seating both inside and out, the boat's lower salons are enclosed, air-conditioned and have full facilities. Upper decks are open air with partial awnings. Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase on board.
Inclusions for Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Everglades airboat tour
- Biscayne Bay boat cruise
- Jungle Trail
- Alligator and wildlife demonstration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parents lap and there are no seat belts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.