Miami And The Keys Explorer Pass
OverviewThe Miami and Keys Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 40% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Choose from over 20 attractions, including Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island, Duck Tours South Beach, and more. Valid for 30 days.
- Save up to 40% on top Miami attractions. Pay nothing at the gate!
- Choose as you go. Enjoy 3, 4, or 5 attractions and tours from 24 attractions.
- Easy to use. Show your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy!
- Take your time. Pass is valid for 30 days after your first attraction visit.
- Instant delivery. Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home.
Know More about this tour
The Miami and Keys Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 40% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.Choose from a list of over 20 top attractions, including
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jungle Island
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off (48hr pass)
- Key West Trolley Tour
- Sunset Watersports Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- Lion Country Safari
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami Safari Package
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Sunset Watersports Key West Parasailing
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Jet Boat Miami
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium Key West
- Conch Tour Train
- Key West 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Paddle Board Rental
- Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
Inclusions for Miami And The Keys Explorer Pass
- Admission to top Miami-area activities, attractions, and tours
- Discounts and value-added offers at selected retailers and restaurants
- Full-color pocket guidebook