OverviewSpend a leisurely afternoon on a guided tour that explores a variety of cuisines and eclectic street art found in Miamis vibrant Wynwood neighborhood. Enjoy scrumptious tastings on visits to a number of favorite local restaurants, discovering a range of culinary delights from the diverse cultures of Miami. Learn about the street art and galleries of Wynwood Art District, considered one of the largest open-air street art collections in the world. Your expert guide shares a passion for food and art along with fascinating tidbits about neighborhood history.
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a central location in Wynwood and start your food tour with a locally-brewed blond beer, accompanied by a specialty from acclaimed chef Miguel Aguilar. After tasting chef Aguilars twist on a Latin American staple, continue to an award-winning restaurant for a tasting of Puerto Ricos national dish, mofongo.
Next, head to a restaurant that combines Peruvian and Japanese cuisines, a perfect symbol of Miamis global gastronomy. Seated on a tropical patio, sample innovative bites and check out the extensive pisco (Peruvian brandy) bar, featuring maceradoshome-made pisco infused with fresh herbs, fruit, and spices.
Your next stop is a Southern barbecue hotspot, with succulent morsels from custom-built smokers, served with homemade barbecue sauces. Afterward, indulge your sweet tooth with a dulce de leche cookie, followed by a coffee from a favorite local spot that uses fine Italian coffee beans for their espresso.
During the tour, your expert guide points out different styles of graffiti art and talks about local, national and international street artists who have worked here, including RETNA, Ron English, and Aiko. Visit one or two galleries in the district and hear about the people who helped transform the neighborhood from a place of abandoned warehouses into one of the largest outdoor museums in the world.
Expect 5-7 food stops over the course of the 2.5-hour tour, with enough tastings to make up a full meal. Walk for a total distance of about one mile (1.5km) at a leisurely pace, with plenty of seated breaks at restaurants. The itinerary could change on the day of your tour as the restaurant scene is constantly evolving.
Your culinary and art walking tour ends when your guide returns you to your starting point.
Inclusions for Miami Food And Art Walking Tour Of Wynwood Neighborhood
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Miami Food And Art Walking Tour Of Wynwood Neighborhood
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour takes place rain or shine
Wear comfortable shoes
This tour is unable to cater for vegetarians and other food restrictions
Tastings and stops are subject to change
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.