Miami Food And Art Walking Tour Of Wynwood Neighborhood
OverviewSpend a leisurely afternoon on a guided tour that explores a variety of cuisines and eclectic street art found in Miamis vibrant Wynwood neighborhood. Enjoy scrumptious tastings on visits to a number of favorite local restaurants, discovering a range of culinary delights from the diverse cultures of Miami. Learn about the street art and galleries of Wynwood Art District, considered one of the largest open-air street art collections in the world. Your expert guide shares a passion for food and art along with fascinating tidbits about neighborhood history.
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe Wynwood Arts District is home to over 70 art galleries, retail stores, antique shops, eclectic bars, local breweries and one of the largest, open-air street-art installations in the world. Learn about the different styles of graffiti and mural art from an expert art curator. Explore the history of Wynwood and discover how it became the mecca of art it is today. Hear stories about the people who helped to build and transform the neighborhood from abandoned warehouses to the largest outdoor museum in the world.
Sample delicious cuisine and discoverwhat makes them special while your guide covers the culture behind the food. Your expert local guide is wildly passionate about Miamian cuisine and will share her love of food and culture with you. By choosing our top-ratedMiami Food and Art Walking Tour of Wynwood Neighborhood, you will have the opportunity to experience the best of Wynwood in a 2.5 hour walking tour.
Tastings include the following types of cuisine:
- New World Cuisine
- Miamian Modern Cuisine
- Authentic Peruvian Cuisine
- Elevated Vegetarian Cuisine
- Floribbean/Tropical Cuisine
- Mediterranean Cuisine
Inclusions for Miami Food And Art Walking Tour Of Wynwood Neighborhood
- Generous tastings at 5 differentrestaurantsthat equal to a full lunch
- Visit inside the famous Wynwood Walls with an expert art curator guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Miami Food And Art Walking Tour Of Wynwood Neighborhood
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking:Parking lot on the corner of North West 27th street and North West 2nd avenue. Parking on nearby neighborhood streets.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To be able to accommodate menu preferences, we need to know in advance how many guests prefer vegetarian or non-pork, non-fish, non-chicken, non-beef or gluten-free diets. Please make a note in your "special request" section at checkout. This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute food preferences. Unfortunately at this time food allergies can't be accommodated.
Confirmation and meeting point location will be received at time of booking.
Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour
- Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Show
- Everglades Airboat Tour With Private Ground Transportation
- Miami Banana Boat Ride
- Nightclub VIP Package
- Miami South Beach Art Deco Walking Tour
- Art Deco Tour with Cocktails